Monday 15 September 2014

Hidden words

It's more than half past midnight , here I am , trying to put my thoughts into words . It's been long since I wrote, I guess it's time to try to express myself , for I dont know how much more can I bottle up. 


So what if I like you? So what if I say I'm in love with you? Does it really matter ? 
Things are just getting from bad to worse , the attitude becomes very different from the past. 

Sweet talks, hugs , I love yous , midnight chats and many more. 
Now, it's the exact opposite. But this is not exactly what saddens me. 



What if you like someone who doesn't trust you? Although one denies, but the actions proves otherwise. 
You know you fail as a friend when they choose or act like they don't trust you even when they know what a person you actually are. 
I guess I fail as a friend.

And what if you've fallen for a person who doesn't have feelings for you anymore ? 
It feels like it's me having those one-sided thinking. 

I like you, but I know you don't care. Is it time for me to let go? 
Am I that insignificant to you? 
How I wished I could pack my bags now and leave this place , and never come back. My presence does not matter anyway. 

Till the day I leave, I know there won't be anybody who would actually ask me to stay for them, there's no reason for me to stay anymore? 

Because my reason have always been you. 



To ever get doubt by the person you like, is the worse feeling ever. Especially when they doubt you because of others. 

After being with me for so long, is my personality that worth doubting for you? 
Or am I just a person like this In your eyes right from the start? 


Will anyone believe me ? 


From last time till now, I try to forgive each and single one around me who hurts me, but when can those people who hurt me , let me off ? And let me live happily? With the one I like 

Until today , I still want all of them to be Happy, and that's from the bottom of my heart. 




I'm in love with someone , someone whom I don't know if feels the same way. 
I'm in love with someone , someone whom I doesn't even know cares and give a damn for my presence. 

Just who am I to you? What do I mean to to you? Nevertheless.. I hate to say this , but you're the only one that I've fallen so deeply in love with , even if I have to act like I don't like you , I hope one day you'll understand 
Yes, till forever, there for you. 
Even if it's being there for you at one corner where no one can see. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment