Friday 18 April 2014

Whenever I close my eyes

Do you have days where you get upset for no reason? 
Or perhaps there's a reason behind it, unknowingly your soul is devoured by sadness. 
However subconsciously, you'll be able to disclose the truth behind your frown. 


Do you find him attractive?
will you still go back to him?
if he decides to do something , you'll be mesmerize over him for sure
Just because he's better looking, he can play with everyone, as and when he likes. 

Thoughts... My thoughts are driving me crazy... I just can't stop... I'm sorry... 



I'm sad... Gosh.. Although it's in the past , but I can't get it out my mind. I tried very hard. 



If it's you, can you get it out of your mind? is that so easy? 






P.S. Whenever I close my eyes, it gets me every time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment